Please review the changes we're making to protect you, our staff, and our community.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We have implemented extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 603-643-3104.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Upon confirmation, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, we’ll ask you to delay your appointment.
- Guests are welcome. We do require that everyone where a mask while in the building.
- There is a 6 person maximum in the reception area.
- When you arrive for your appointment please check in at the front desk.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and don’t remove it until you have been directed to do so.
- We may ask you the screening questions again before your appointment.
- Patient forms are available online to limit contact.
- We’ve altered our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff will be screened daily.
- All staff is fully vaccinated.
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every patient, we’ll thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc. We have added more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We have air-purifying units throughout the office.
- All staff is trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Our waiting room is open at this time.
We’re Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!